- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Silamide Bead Thread
Silamide thread is a 2-ply twisted, waxed nylon thread that is stronger than other beading threads.
US orders weighing 16 oz. or less will be shipped by First Class Mail with excess postage refunded.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Aurifil's™ Everyday Applique Thread Assortment by Sarah Fielke has 20 small spools of 80wt., 100% cotton thread, 300 yds each.